Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The Meet ....

I want to start this post by saying a big Thank You ….

Thank you for reading all my post till this day; especially those who had never failed to carve their feelings on the walls of this blog. I had always felt that every one of you is connected to me somehow. I might not know you in person nor seen your face before, but I am grateful for the little time that you are spending to read and understand the gist of my writings.

Well … Today, I am going to tell you a story about a boy and a girl. This is not a love story but … At that time the boy had just started university and the girl was still studying in secondary school. He first met her in a temple. She was wearing a white t-shirt with black pants. She was not very tall, had slightly below shoulder length hair and had a very pretty smile. He first saw her through the reflection of a glass. At that point of time, he already started feeling butterflies in his stomach. Well eventually daaa daaa da daaa daa da happened and the next thing they both knew … they were a couple.

I know many of you would feel that at that age, he probably felt puppy love. However, to that boy, the feeling he felt at that time was a feeling he never felt before. Well what can I say … it is purely man’s human nature to induce love to evade loneliness. Though it was not what people call true love, but because of their innocence the love was pure and that made them able to sustain the relationship for 4 years.

Eventually, the guy got heartbroken when the girl decided to leave him after getting the realization of maturity. It was not entirely her fault as how is she to bear him when she could not figure what she truly wanted herself. As usual, the breakup was a difficult period which saw many hurting words and actions being exchanged. Well, you can’t blame the guy for being an ass; as living life with her was his dream and just imagine getting your dreams washed out one morning in a pack train station. I can tell you that the separation hurt him badly because on the night of the break up, he prayed to god never to make them cross paths again forever … hmmm.

Today, six years after the break up … he only thank god for making things better with her in the fifth year after the separation. Being matured adults now, it is not surprising they had managed to put their past behind them and are good friends now. Well, you must be wondering why the hack did I tell you this story … haha. Well, this is the reason why … Recently, they guy ran into some major problems in life and had gone to the extent of just giving up everything … and at that crucial point the girl advised him the below :-

“We always think that the challenges in life that we undergo are sufferings but in truth there are many out there that are suffering even more than you. Some do not have homes, some do not have a nickel to loan, some are handicap and many don’t even have a person that truly loves them like a family. You need to realize this and be grateful to god for this. You had always been strong and you just have to be strong now

When she told him this, though this was something he knew before, it just created a spark that inspired change in him. God had placed special people that carry special messages to guide us throughout life. The real reason of the meet might never be known now but it will surely benefit you one day. The boy in the story is me and the girl in the story is the person I really hurt two days ago. I am really sorry for that. I feel much better now and I owe this to you.

I really hope readers can share some experiences of similar meets that benefited them later …. Remember sharing is caring … thank you again

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well its the truth there is no life without love all of us are searching,,,,searching and searching....why don't you stop searching and let love find you, I too love a woman so much,,,,she's left me but the memories of a love so divine cannot be replaced by another. Best thing u can do is WAIT and LOVE will find u,,,good luck....there is a woman there for you that is yours...one day u will meet her...give time a chance!

Ahilan said...

I think you are one of the first guys that commented on my blog ...

Anonymous said...

Do u think that she'll forgive u ?She left u and hurt u few years back? Thn she came to you as a friend and u accepted it? And now u hurt her back? Hmmmm..

Anonymous said...

Its never too easy to fix a broken heart.Yet, it can be fixed! Everyone says that we should forgive those who have hurt us in the past, but how many of us truly forgives them? We can only forgive those who are worth to be forgived and not all deserves that.No point claiming that you're good friends if you can still hurt the person whom u claim that u've forgave. Sorry, if it sounds harsh but thats my view.

Ahilan said...

Well mysterious anonymous... you dont need a reason to forgive, you just need a heart to forgive, if Jesus was finding a reason to forgive mankind, I am sure he wouldn't have found any, but his divinity made love be the only reason to forgive us all. Anyway, i wasn't talking abt forgiveness in the above writing ... i wanted to stress that we were put into someone life for a reason .. and remember this always underneath anger is hate ...underneath hate is love .. so you can only show anger to the person you truly love ..tc
n thanks for voicing out here ..appreciate ur thought ... :)

Anonymous said...

This is gona sound harsh but I think its required... Ahilan, I'm an avid reader of you blogs and I've realised that for the past year or two, your blogs have been going on and on about relationships and this particular girl. Its coming to point that I hardly expect to see anything outside that scope anymore. You used to write on variety of stuffs.. Your mum, travel...even on gays once< I think.
I think its about time you step out of your cocoon.. Coz if you don't, you're gona wake up an unfulfilled old man someday.. With a life full of regrets.. Wise up man!

Ahilan said...

Hi appreciate you are a follower of my blog .. but I think you don't really know me or understand my writings that well.. life is a lesson to be learn .. i am learning it from the ppl around me ... i don't regret what at happened but instead i share with you all what i think can be learn from this .... every single writing teaches something new .. i am contented with the little i have ..n i am not moaning for the things that had left me ... i will wise up but u got to read between the lines ...

Anonymous said...

banchoddd