Monday, October 12, 2009

Mysterious SHE ...

I had always thought sincerity is all a person looks for in another to commit to the religion of love. However, I think the experiences that I felt in the past eight months or so, had clearly washed out that perception. Partly I blame myself for being the fool to the lies that I was told. The lies were not coming from her only but it was also coming from an unexpected source. A source that you would not imagine that would betray you at a time like this.

We often fall into this trap because we had always trusted this source ever since we were born. Though it had helped us grow in the society, explaining things that were not explainable through visual and audio, but all it was trying to do was to gather vital information that will make you serve the purpose of this birth. If you think I am talking about an actress from the cinema, then I can tell you that she acts pretty well too. She also hides herself in the deepest secrets of the self and uses these secrets to lore you to the repayment of your action.

I felt the saddest moment of my life yesterday, when the girl I thought had always cared for me told me to stop dazing in my dream world. I know from then on, this relationship had nothing left in it but she then came along and reassured me not to give up. The reason I am feeling the pinch in my heart today ... is truly because of her but I really don’t understand why I keep listening to her. It is like an addiction or maybe it is just because of the long relationship we had throughout the years.

Sometimes I feel very deluded and had also started doubting the existence of the objects in front of me. She had made me doubt my eyes and had tried numerously to disown me from my own feelings. I think it is time for me to visit a doctor that can help me differentiate … what is real and what is false. Even then I am sure she will not rest until her cause is met …

Nearly all of us are in this confuse state today because of her … she had also defeated some into their own death … she is no other then Maya or the delusion caused by the mind…she is the catalyst to the recreation of the mind … She will feed on your fear, anger, lust, greed, and ego.. and she will not stop until she make you realize that the real you is not who you think you are …people that befriend her became insane and those who had tamed her became immortal. Anyway take care my friends and remember the past was there to teach us something not to repeat in the future...

Maybe we can share the delusions we had before… and how we overcame it …you never know you might find a solution to some of your questions here today …

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOw.. you sound real down man.. What happened here?

Ahilan said...

well i guess this is life :)

Anonymous said...

Maya may seem real and the real may seem like maya to those who are blind. At one point of time,I was almost victimised by her illusion. Somehow i managed to survive.Now, when i look back at my life, im glad that once she came into myself to teach me what is reality all about. She is a good teacher for those who wish to learn and a bad enemy for those who wish to give up. Life is never too difficult for those to wish to learn BECAUSE once the student is ready the teacher will be there.

Anonymous said...

you need to wake up and live your life....life is for living the more you brood the more it hurts,,,take a pain killer and shrug your shoulders and give life a chance.....come on man...there are some very nice smelling flowers out there that do not sting your nostril;s!!!WAKE UP TIME !!!!

NoumanRaza said...

pakistani talent
Must watch

How to hack wifi