Sunday, November 9, 2008

Unconditional Love ..........

As time ticks closer to the final day of her being in overseas, the joy is clearly heard in her voice as she will soon be reuniting with her love ones. She has been away for nearly a year now and I am sure her family is anxious to see her again. A part of me feels really happy for her but the other half feels a sad untold feeling. It was not long ago, when my garden of love had a bright sunshine shining above it. I knew that one day the dark clouds would come over this garden but I didn’t expect it to be so soon. When we were yards apart, our hearts were closer but now as she moves closer to me, I am not sure if the love will ever be felt as before.


You are probably wondering the reason of my doubt and feel I should be happier as she is coming closer now. Well maybe it is time to tell you another love story. Like all of you reading this blog now, three months ago I invited her to read my writings. We became instant chat buddies. My urge to hear her voice extended our friendship to become skype buddies. Ever since then, we would talk all night till early in the morning. Her voice is like nectar to the bees. It gives one a sense of confidence and a really nice feeling by just hearing to her. She would make things interesting by playing games, bets and also at times singing to me. I felt a great happiness being around her. I soon thought that I had finally found my true love.

However, it didn’t take long before she put a full stop to my love thought by letting me know that she is already taken. Normally a guy would leave at this point as he knows he can’t get the happiness that he seeks. Nevertheless, knowing this one truth, my love didn’t allow me to leave her.Time to time, I would remind her of my love and she would really feel upset that she can't return the love back even if she wants too. This at times made me feel that it was pointless trying to make her understand my love. The distress I felt made me seek spiritual help. One day after meditation, the voice from above reminded me of a Purana (an ancient story) that I had read many years back which might help me feel better.

It was the 9th reincarnation of the lord on earth, Krsna a cow herd boy in Vrndavan. In this form the lord managed to illustrate the true meaning of love. He had met his true love when they were babies. Radha was thought to be born blind, till she heard the sound of the bells of Krsna’s anklets and opened her eyes for the first time to see him. Ever since then, they couldn’t be separated. The love grew stronger each day as they grew up together. It was a few months before their marriage, when Radha and Krsna’s grandmother Paurnamasi said that they did not match up properly astrologically for long term marital happiness. Their parents were astrology believers and decided to marry Radha and Krsna elsewhere. As Radha left Krsna for the first time, Krsna felt a tremendous amount of love bursting out and refused to wake up from his bed for months. One day he got up and rode his chariot in search of her but she was no where to be found. Later, Radha was married elsewhere with her heart only for Krsna and the same way Krsna felt when he married Sathyabama and Rukmani.

We sometimes meet our true love but fate is such it doesn’t allow us to be together. That doesn’t make the love that we feel false. Love is a language spoken by the soul and only the soul recognizes its true partner. My love story is coming to its climax soon. Whatever the outcome, I‘ll be that Krsna that can never forget the love that I feel for her hoping that one day she will be mine again. If you love someone love her unconditionally and your love will succeed.

1 comment:

~*Vie*~ said...

Thanks for the post Ahil! Another good job of yours. Really aprreciate your effort.