Saturday, October 18, 2008

What a phrase !!!

The phrase behind every successful man is a woman is so true. Though at times it may be more than one woman (if you know what I mean), but the beautiful message that this phrase carries is never lost. However, I feel that the person who came up with this phrase must have had a loving mother, sister, wife or daughter to utter such meaningful words to describe his success as being her. I wouldn’t deny that my mother and my X contributed a lot to my success, especially during my university days when they were always there to comfort me through the ups and downs of life.

However, this outburst only lasted a few years until I discovered that everything good have to come to an end someday. I had realized this fact when my X decided that I was no longer good enough for her and a year later when my mom left me for that better place. It seems like the person that came up with the above phrase, failed to realize that behind every man’s tear is also a woman. Nevertheless, I am not here to get myself into a battle of the sexes. Having lost them both, I thought that I was doomed. Tears continued to roll down my cheeks, though it has already been a year since the initial lost.

When I least expected things to change for the better, one morning I found myself staring at a coin at the train station. It then occurred to me that maybe I had only experience one half of the tale of life and had already concluded that life is full of pain. I then promised myself to give life another chance, strongly believing in the other side of the tale. However this time, I didn’t go in search of love but instead waited for love to search me. All I was hoping is to meet a person that cares, loves and trusts just like my mom had for me. I also hoped that our relationship was not to be shortcoming as I didn’t want to suffer the pain of losing another love one. Out of the blues, I met a girl on the net which I really love a lot. Unfortunately no matter what happens between us, she has a fix mind to marry her boyfriend who is awaiting her. I don’t blame her as she is just sacrificing true love to keep her word.

During the phase of trying to proof my love to her, I realized that true love need not be proven nor spoken. This realization came from someone that would act as my friend just to give me advice on loving her. The person also knew that I didn’t feel comfortable speaking this matter face to face. Hence, he spent his precious time advising me via online chats. The person I am talking about is my father. It took me twenty five years to realize that a woman lives forever in a man’s heart as love. The love my mom had given him, made me feel her presences within him. This feeling made me realize that he is no different from her.

In life we tend to ignore certain people thinking we wouldn’t discover anything from them. However, their silence doesn’t mean that they don’t love or care. You would only receive if you seek. Hence, don’t be afraid to seek, as what you may receive might be that permanent one.

No comments: