Saturday, August 15, 2009

Distance & Love .....

Well … finally I found some time to write my heart out here again. To those who frequently read my blog will know that I had always written a lot about love. In fact, I wrote about all kinds of love in the past … except the one that I am truly experiencing now.

I am a liar … I admit that … I lied to her that I will never love her again and went away without even calling her like I used too .. But now I am sitting here alone thinking what an idiot I am to let her out of my life. I met her when she was still studying abroad and proposed to her in the second mail I wrote to her. She was amazed with my stupidity and we soon became very close friends. The social network messaging and the late night chats was the place I tried to express my love to her. Those were the start of the best moments of my life. However, I only had about four months to talk to her and convince her of my love, before she returned to her home town.

She had always ask me one thing, what would happen when she returned to her home town ,where she is unable to chat and talk in Skype like before … I told her that I will not be upset and we should live life in the present and not think too much of the future. Well, to tell you the truth, I did not know what to tell her then except to keep calm and act as if I am not worried. Meeting her made me believe in two things, love at first sight and long distance relationships. She is from the same country that I live in but sometimes love is so magical that it tends to travels via the oceans that separate the land and I i guess that is how I fell in love with her …

Well, to tell you the truth, she wouldn’t be pleased to read the above but I can’t help my feelings anymore and I had to tell her this one truth before it is gone unsaid. I even went to the extent of doing all the things she requested me to do before moving into her silence. For example, she told me to find another girl and express my love to her …. She told me to concentrate on my work … she told me not to call her again and she told me not to lie again…. Well I did all the above. I even tried my level best to love another girl, but every time I spoke to that girl, it just reminded me of her being on the other side of the line. It is very difficult to have someone in your heart and love another person in front of you. I can boldly tell you that I might not be able to love anyone as much as I love her.

Well … I know it is really hard to love me back especially when you don’t feel the same way. I understand your feelings, but have you ever thought a guy will love you to this extent. The distance that you thought will break the love further apart had turned to be the fuel that continues to keep this love ignited. Well, distance had never been and will never be the barrier to continue loving someone as much as before. A man only falls in love once, and once he had fallen in love, the physically distance will always brings him closer to his love one. Before I end this post … I would like to ask my readers their opinion on long distance relationship … can it or can’t it succeed? As for me … I will continue waiting for her and hopefully she will realize my love before it is too late ...

I had also inserted this song in Hindi which very well explains distance and love …


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Distance makes the heart grow fonder". Heard on it? i believe in it too. I am in a long distanced relationship now. I feel much contended, complete and fulfilled in it rather than my previous relationship. No point of being so near yet so far. Its sweeter to be so far and yet near to heart. It spices up ones life. Love is love at the end of the day and it needs two hands to clap. Being distanced or closed at times ain't the issue. Issue is the mutuality, level of contenentment, determination in making it work and sincerity matters. Hope this helped.

SG

Anonymous said...

Distance doesn't matter if you really love the person, what matters most is your honesty and trust for that relationship to work out.

Anonymous said...

Those who want to love must realize that love carries a lot of commitment...and once a person says he / she loves so and so it should be unconditional....the most important thing is be sincere as love is no joking matter....infatuations may come and go but love lives on forever even when the person is no longer around ....so please take care....this is from one who has loved and lived in the lov of a great woman!

Anonymous said...

hii, to my experience i would say dont go for long distance relationship...it hurts you and makes you feel very helpless when you both are so far away and all you can do is only feel the love by air and words...you cant look at her in her eyes, you can hold her and you cant even hug her...when she is in pain or sad you cant even give her u shoulders for her to lay on and let her cry..and long distance oso means there can be lots and lots of obstructions that can take away that love in a glimpse...you wont know wat is happening...ur heart with yearn and yearn and maybe one day you will know she is taken much by someone else...how much words can you express to her for her to understand you...long distance relationship really need tons n tons of trust on one another and love...and it is bind by a very very fine string that can break at any time...for a strong love, just by feeling the love isnt enuf to make it stronger...i belief my having the person by you and making ur love felt is very much needed too...chill buddy...this is LIFE...it just makes you stronger...

Anonymous said...

Can miles truly separate you from your loved one? The moment you think of him/her, aren't you already there?
Im a living example of a long distance relationship.. I assure you that it works..
ALL THE BEST!

Anonymous said...

you know she wouldnt be pleased to read the blog and then why are you still doing it????
get back to reality....
Pull your self together....
Accept the fact....
MOVE ON!!!!!!!!!!
these are some of the annoying things about men.....
When woman already voiced out that they are not interested in the relationship....why still keep pestering and annoying ????
Sorry to be harsh....
well someone nedd to say something to get you back to reality...
get your sences back...
Life is not always as you want...
Happiness is a choice not an option...
Decision on your hand...
keep on whining and thonking bout love and stay back...or focus your energy and strength somewhere and achive greatness...maybe your love just needs time and space to realise..
it might come back to you...
well there is a saying....
when you really love some one...let them go....if they are ment for you...they will return...
Let go....

Ahilan said...

Well i must say thanks for all the comment. Appreciate everyones advice ... hope all of you continue reading ... thanks

Shuba Nambiar said...

Nice blog...
Juz follow ur heart...
tc...

Anonymous said...

Hello!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can make real money on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may begin earning with a sum that usually is spent
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
and I'll be glad to let you know my secrets at my blog.

Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per daily now.

http://theblogmoney.com